Back to products
Multi-purpose cup brushes with a plain or threaded arbor hole for the treatment of surfaces, edges and corners.
Configure product Help needed? Get in contact
- Suitable in combination with multiple tools
Cup brushes with or without shaft are all-round brushes used in drilling machines, on angle grinders and machining centers for removal of varnish layers, scales and corrosion; also ideal for the treatment of welds and paling-board cleaning.
The cup brushes give a gleaming finish to oxidised or coated metal surfaces. Plus they are used in places which are difficult to get at, and were specially developed for the processing of edges and corners.
Back to products
Use the parameters below to configure your desired cup brush. Is the correct dimensioning not listed? Then choose a specific request.
Are you unsure or do you need advice?
- BD-ST Standard brush diameter
- D Bore diameter
- D2 Diameter of the flange
- KD Core diameter
- M-Ww Bore hole with Metric or Whitworth thread
- D1 Diameter of the shaft
- BB Brush width
- VT Type of fill
- VM Filling material
- VD Bristle diameter
- ZH Visible hair length
- RPM Revolutions per minute
- AS-K120 ANS-Kernel size 120 – Nylon abrasive fibers with integrated silicon carbide
- AS-K180 ANS-Kernel size 180 – Nylon abrasive fibers with integrated silicon carbide
- AS-K320 ANS-Kernel size 320 – Nylon abrasive fibers with integrated silicon carbide
- AZD Steel wire, tempered, hard and tough
- INOX Stainless steel wire, acid resistant
- LIT Brass-coated steel wire in cord construction, springy and tough
- MES Brass wire (CuZn)
- STD Steel wire, natural hard
- SUP Steel wire, tempered
Are you interested in how our brush solutions could optimise your process?