Flat wire with steel cables
The flat wires with steel cables are provided with a synthetic coating, for uniform brush wear and longer use. The weed brush is provided with a steel top plate, and is available in various sizes with 16, 22, 32, 36 or 44 flat wires with steel cables. These flat wires are welded onto the plate one at a time. We supply loose flat wires with steel cables on request. The standard weed brushes are suitable for all sweepers and weeders. The unique composition of the weed brushes allows us to offer a longer life.
The material used is friendly to the environment, people and animals. This means that the residual waste is easily recyclable. This guarantees you the best brush for weed removal and we work together for a better environment.
Thanks to our many years of knowledge and experience, we provide meticulous advice for the optimal use of the gutter brushes. In order to tie in as closely as possible with the wishes and needs within the green and cleaning sector, we focus on solid service, including:
- Stock management: Always enough in stock by means of automatic periodic stock replenishment.
- Collection of worn brushes: We have no waste processing ourselves, but we collect the old brushes.
- Wear indicator: For optimal brush use and a saving of 15 to 20%.
- Six-monthly overview: Usage summary of brushes per machine type for an insight and the right stocks.
- Shelf cards: For warehouse management, we create personalised shelf cards on request for each type of brush.
- Demonstration & Toolbox meeting: Demonstrations for the correct use of brushes and brush adjustments, at KOTI in Weert or on location.